- fully visual, no code / HTML, so it is easy to use also for novices; and on your PC: you won't get tired waiting for the update like it happens with most "online" tools;
- you create your web site with templates or... not!, in other words you can use templates but you are not forced to; you have full control on the pages / layout...
- it can manage a whole site at once (no need to memorize file names, no need to continuously load and save pages, as you act on a whole multi-page hyperlinked document, even for searches and revisions), it cuts the boring tasks!
- you can publish to infinite Web spaces / Web sites, no limits (some other editors have);
- you can host
anywhere, use any web space
(some other editors are limited to a single hosting brand), no restrictions
: the product is fine for both Windows, Unix, Linux and all other servers;
- hundreds of functions
: frames with drag & drop, mouse over sensitive images, header and footers, styles, advanced frame set management, slides, keywords, internal album, insert Flash
animations, forms and much more... there is nothing in the Web that you can not do!
- not just powerful... the EWE environment is also optimized for maximum editing speed, as your time is precious: simultaneous browsing and editing (you can browse links with a double click); visual linking (you select the link destination with active previews, even when you show separate popup windows and/or insert complex frame-to-frame links);
- main functions are very similar to ones used in standard Word Processors, reducing learning time;
- one click publishing
: you can edit your website offline, then just a click and the built-in Internet Publishing (FTP)
cares of the upload/update to your Web space, with automatic detection of modified pages and speed optimization;
- your Website will be good with any browser (Firefox, Opera, Chrome, etc.), not just Internet Explorer (some other editors like Internet Explorer only)!
- visual shopping cart or can use PayPal;
- advanced functions available for experts: you can insert HTML and so on...;
- comprehensive help and documentation; fast support
- we actually help you to be online!
- can save an entire Website as a single file
: this makes it easy to archive and exchange works; additionally you can convert the site to a protected ebook with just one click (with EBooksWriter
) or to a CD (with CDFrontEnd
- yet can run on a old PC with 32MB RAM; for MS Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 20xx, Vista, 7, 8, 10
(it is perfectly ok also on Mac / Linux with the free emulator Wine
or with other emulators);