Check this if you'll be adding code (or don't like smileys).
To confirm that you are human write OK, uppercase:: (by the way we have several filters in place and we monitor everything, so don't loose time)
shortcuts (IE and NS6 only): hit alt+s to send, alt+p to preview, or alt+r to reset
Posted by: stephen
Posted on: May 20th, 2004, 2:13pm
Hi I've nearly finished creating my autorun cd. I have a few questions.
1. Can you change the command text for opening documents that are linked? When I open a PDF for example, the command options are "Save" "Execute" and "Cancel". "Execute" is confusing for some people. Can I change this to read "Open" instead?
2. The title of the CD icon on my taskbar reads CD FrontEnd. Can I change it to display the title of the CD I'm creating?
3. I can't get spell check or full-screen to work. The spell check option is greyed out.
I've clicked "open in full screen" check box in "Current Hypertext Properties > Reader screen" area, but the autorun cd opens at about 2/3 the size of my screen.
Posted by: Support Staff
Posted on: May 22nd, 2004, 6:29am
1) you can suppress this dialog, there is a checkbox for this; (Insert >Link, 4th tab)
alternatively you can use the "Link to external files" (please see the manual, or F1 and the tutorial about PDF, to say one); with run: the file will be launched; with save: the "save as" dialog will be shown
2) you can not change "CDFrontEnd" on the taskbar, MSWindows does require to show the program name...
3) for the spell check, see this forum for a patch. For the full screen, please check you correctly set this option (and you unchecked any other size setting)