Check this if you'll be adding code (or don't like smileys).
To confirm that you are human write OK, uppercase:: (by the way we have several filters in place and we monitor everything, so don't loose time)
shortcuts (IE and NS6 only): hit alt+s to send, alt+p to preview, or alt+r to reset
Posted by: airDuster
Posted on: Nov 26th, 2004, 9:40pm
Before Purchase your software I would like to know exactly what I can do.
1) I would like to set up audio files that run along with animations. Is this possible?
2) I would like to protect most of the book but still have pages that the users are able to print. Is this possible?
3) Are there any obligations of advertising your software once I've purchased it? For example a header on a website or even a small blurb at the bottom of each page such as this page has?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Posted by: Support Staff
Posted on: Dec 6th, 2004, 4:52am
2) yes - to enable a partial printing you should disable the printing with the "Hypertext >Current hypertext properties" dialog. Then, within the pages you would like to allow to print, place a button or a text, "Insert >Special link" then use the "other" tab and select the "print" option. With a click on the link (or button image) the user will be able to print the page
3) no, there is no blurb at the bottom of the page within the PRO or GOLD edition. And you are not forced to advertise your software on your website. Some people do but it's their choice. You can also hide the program title bar in case you don't want to show the name "ebookswriter".