VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing CD DVD, catalog, protect ebook, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 18th, 2017, 12:36pm

(this forum was - and actually still is - here)

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) « Sites created with EWE/1site (free ads!) »

Français (Google)
software free download
Español (Google)
software free download
Italiano

create Website1SITE: create a business or personal Website with ease...
software support
manuals, documentation on CDCDFrontEnd: distribute documentation, CD brochures & CD business cards; protect CD (Fra, Ita)
software free download
create Web CD catalogHyperPublish: create Website, product catalog (also from DB CSV), multimedia CD... (Ita)
software free download
create ebookEBooksWriter: edit, pack and protect smart ebooks... (Esp, Ita)
cd software
create manualPaperKiller: create a manual, hypertext, manage electronic documentation
software free download
software documentationRoboAuthor: make software helpfile and documentation .CHM .HLP HTML Help
software free download
host hostingVisionHost: web space hosting for VV customers
software free download
create a Web siteEasyWebEditor: build your own Web site, create good Internet pages without code or "HTML"
software free download
Français (Google)
Créer une page Internet personnelle ou d'entreprise avec facilité; distribuer de la documentation, des brochures avec CD DVD à démarrage automatique / auto exécutable, protéger CD / DVD; logiciel pour catalogue de produits (database, CSV); modifier, emballer et protéger ebooks; créer un manuel, un hypertexte, gérer la documentation électronique; construire votre site Web, créer des pages...
software free download
Español (Google)
Crear un negocio o sitio web personal con facilidad; distribuir la documentación, manuales, folletos y CD / DVD tarjetas de visita; proteger CD; crear catálogo de productos (database, CSV), editar, empaquetar y proteger ebook; crear un manual, hipertexto, gestión de documentación electrónica y ayuda CHM y HLP; construir su propio sitio Web, crear páginas de Internet...
software free download
Search:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast)
   Our Products
   EasyWebEditor / 1site

Sites created with EWE/1site (free ads!)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  5 Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sites created with EWE/1site (free ads!)  (Read 88021 times)
Joma Morbat

YaBB Junior Member

I love Web CD and ebooks software!

WWW Email

Re: SHOW-ME-THE-MONEY.WS
« Reply #15 on: Apr 19th, 2004, 11:14am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Apr 14th, 2004, 9:55am, batistajm wrote:
This is a site made with EasyWeb. It will be improved in the coming weeks but it is fully operational ( I hope! ). Please visit and let me know of any bugs you find or anything you want to suggest / ask.

www.show-me-the-money.ws

Thanks

I hosted this site with registerfly (my first and last hosting with them)  It has been offline much more time than online and when it is online my admin control panel is offline. But usually, as is the case right now, BOTH the site and the admin control panel are offline. So if you ate looking for a hosting provider go look somewhere else.

Joma Morbat
Show Me The Money
http://www.show-me-the-money.ws
Joma Morbat

YaBB Junior Member

WWW Email

Re: Sites created with EWE/1site (free ads!)
« Reply #16 on: Apr 30th, 2004, 10:08am »

Another site built with EWE

http://www.clickmind.sucesso.net

////
Hummm it looks not working. I take the chance to suggest our own hosting service, http://www.visionhost.info - that rocks! (The Staff)
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2010, 4:30pm by Support Staff » Logged

Joma Morbat
Show Me The Money
http://www.show-me-the-money.ws
Ruth

Email

« Reply #17 on: Jun 21st, 2004, 4:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I am an EWE newbie. I am still figuring out what I can do with it but I do like what I have created so far. My sites URL is : www.rdbike.com. It is for the bicycle shop my husband and I own.  We are located in Ohio, USA, and are celebrating 25 years of business.

One of my problems with uploading my site was I kept uploading it to the root folder- where it could not be seen. I was very unhappy  

Thanks to the assistance staff at EWE for their assistance!
Corey Hunter

YaBB Newbie

WWW Email

« Reply #18 on: Aug 12th, 2004, 10:40pm »

I am finally getting my way around the EWE program and having fun!
My site is for my Guitar School and the music I compose.It's not all done yet but the home page is looking pretty cool.
My web address is:-

(removed; no longer working; please put the new www address if you come back here)
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2010, 4:32pm by Support Staff » Logged

Deena

YaBB Newbie

WWW Email

« Reply #19 on: Aug 27th, 2004, 7:51pm »

Couldn't be more satisfied!

I have 1Site! It's a dream!  

I must add that VV has excellent customer service. I always receive a reply within 24 hours...usually a few minutes!  

This is my second web site, I am very proud of it.  
AND...it is a huge hit, I have so many purchases, I can hardly keep up!  
Thanks Visual Visions!

http://www.Niching101
     Turn your hobby into CA$H...

Thoroughly enjoy the ease with 1Site!

Wishing you all success!

Deena
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2010, 4:33pm by Support Staff » Logged

claudio beretta

Email

« Reply #20 on: Sep 15th, 2004, 2:28am »

www.soundberry.com

True hifi for all.
In the first 100.000 www by alexa.

Ciao

Berry
NMcI

YaBB Newbie

WWW Email

« Reply #21 on: Oct 31st, 2004, 7:07am »

You are all warmly invited to visit my www home!

www.bible-study-online.org  

Here you will find: 'The Biblical Revelation of the Cross' - A Bible Study of the Atonement of Jesus Christ - the Righteous Servant'

It is written from the point of view that the Old and New Testaments were written and compiled by inspiration of God. I would like to challenge all of you to read it - and to post your comment.

vevie

YaBB Newbie

WWW Email

« Reply #22 on: Nov 5th, 2004, 7:19am »

That is a great idea!!!! Thank for this opportunity!

Miryyal
I love your layout!!!! It is very pretty!

I'm right now changing my layout, and still learning...... I always try to found ways to improve it.. So any suggestion will be appreciated

www.robert
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2010, 4:35pm by Support Staff » Logged

Marilyn Pittman

Email

« Reply #23 on: Nov 5th, 2004, 7:48am »

;Thanks vevie for you comments on my website. I appreciate the feedback - unfortunately I've been a bit slack lately and haven't done too much extra work on it - but I'll get there!

And I looked at your site - and WOW! it is so PROFESSIONAL - you must have put a lot of work into it - gives me some inspiration to do some more.

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Miryyal
nuttyme

Email

« Reply #24 on: Nov 6th, 2004, 2:43am »

I've had a website for 3 years now and always had to rely on the webhost's sitebuilder program to create it, since I don't know HTML.  This must be the year for change, though, because I finally had enough with the limitations involved in doing it 'their' way.  First I transferred the domain, and then I went online to find 'the right program' that would give flexibility, and still not have to learn HTML.  EWE is absolutely the best!!!  And I can't thank the support team enough for their quick responses when I had some questions.  They not only have an excellent product, but they stand behind it, too.  Thanks so much!

http://www.theearlybirdsnest.com
Gregory M. Zinkl

Email

« Reply #25 on: Nov 13th, 2004, 7:10am »

sure, here's one of three sites I've done (one of the others is still under development, the third can't be released right now for legal reasons).

www.gzinkl

(patent and patent agent info, classical music, biology links, etc.)
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2010, 4:38pm by Support Staff » Logged
Greg_Siddons

YaBB Newbie

WWW Email

« Reply #26 on: Dec 1st, 2004, 3:27am »

I've been using Serif Webplus for a while but found it did strange things on different browsers.

So, this is my first web site created with EWE. It's a bird watching site for those of you interested in that sort of thing!

www.siddons

I still have work to do on it, but it's already presentable even after 1 day of using EWE for the first time.

Greg
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2010, 4:37pm by Support Staff » Logged

Bryan Flagg

Email

« Reply #27 on: Dec 3rd, 2004, 5:28pm »

Hello -
I just wanted to thank you people! I bought 1Site and knew nothing about web design at all. I had a web site done for me by a friend and he moved and got out of the business. I had do do something quick. I could have paid big money to have another site built, but figured I'd give it a shot myself. I was scared to death with no knowledge what-so-ever. One week after receiving your program, I was up and running with a 20+ page website! I can't believe it. 1Site is awesome and easy. If I can do it - anyone can! I would recommend this program to anyone. My site was uploaded in no time with no problems at all.

Thank you for such a great program. Please visit my site at www.northcountrynewsnh.com and  
take a peak. If I can do that in a week's time - I can only imagine what I will be able to do with this program in the future. If anybody is wondering if this program is all that it says it is - IT IS!
Sincerely,
Bryan
Publisher / Northcountry News
Greg_Siddons

YaBB Newbie

WWW Email

« Reply #28 on: Dec 7th, 2004, 4:41am »

Hello Bryan  

Your site looks the biz. I especially like the scrollable menu on the left pane. It all scales nicely too in different size browsing windows.

What did you create the reflective artwork in? Very effective.

Greg Siddons (from England)

Keith Wood

Email

« Reply #29 on: Dec 7th, 2004, 12:46pm »

Been working the program for about a month and love it! Very easy to use

1site www.southfloridabasspros.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4  5 Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2010 VisualVision and VisualVision Users