VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing CD DVD, catalog, protect ebook, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 28th, 2017, 3:58pm

(this forum was - and actually still is - here)

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) « Sites created with EWE/1site (free ads!) »

Français (Google)
software free download
Español (Google)
software free download
Italiano

create Website1SITE: create a business or personal Website with ease...
software support
manuals, documentation on CDCDFrontEnd: distribute documentation, CD brochures & CD business cards; protect CD (Fra, Ita)
software free download
create Web CD catalogHyperPublish: create Website, product catalog (also from DB CSV), multimedia CD... (Ita)
software free download
create ebookEBooksWriter: edit, pack and protect smart ebooks... (Esp, Ita)
cd software
create manualPaperKiller: create a manual, hypertext, manage electronic documentation
software free download
software documentationRoboAuthor: make software helpfile and documentation .CHM .HLP HTML Help
software free download
host hostingVisionHost: web space hosting for VV customers
software free download
create a Web siteEasyWebEditor: build your own Web site, create good Internet pages without code or "HTML"
software free download
Français (Google)
Créer une page Internet personnelle ou d'entreprise avec facilité; distribuer de la documentation, des brochures avec CD DVD à démarrage automatique / auto exécutable, protéger CD / DVD; logiciel pour catalogue de produits (database, CSV); modifier, emballer et protéger ebooks; créer un manuel, un hypertexte, gérer la documentation électronique; construire votre site Web, créer des pages...
software free download
Español (Google)
Crear un negocio o sitio web personal con facilidad; distribuir la documentación, manuales, folletos y CD / DVD tarjetas de visita; proteger CD; crear catálogo de productos (database, CSV), editar, empaquetar y proteger ebook; crear un manual, hipertexto, gestión de documentación electrónica y ayuda CHM y HLP; construir su propio sitio Web, crear páginas de Internet...
software free download
Search:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast)
   Our Products
   EasyWebEditor / 1site

Sites created with EWE/1site (free ads!)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sites created with EWE/1site (free ads!)  (Read 86432 times)
mevetts

Email

Re: Sites created with EWE/1site (free ads!)
« Reply #30 on: Dec 17th, 2004, 6:18am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

EWE is just the best piece of software, I'm addicted to it!  

Knew nothing about website design, but since using EWE I am officially hooked! The girlfriend is not loving it!  

Anyway, if you fancy having a quick look at my site I would be very grateful.

Only started developing it in October 2004, so any comments or suggestions then please don't hesitate to fire away.

'website removed'

Some of the others look really good, well done.

All the best,

Mark.
« Last Edit: Jul 5th, 2005, 3:56am by mevetts » Logged
John Locke

Email

« Reply #31 on: Dec 26th, 2004, 1:22am »

Hi,

I am a EWE fan  here are the sites I support

www.transcommunication.org
www.mediums-jean-duncan
www.fionacooperbiz

Thanks

John  
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2010, 4:40pm by Support Staff » Logged
JulieH

YaBB Newbie

WWW Email

« Reply #32 on: Jan 31st, 2005, 1:35pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi there

Well I got there - quite a learning curve but here is my site - still a few things to do but I am pleased with the result.  I would like to know what you think and any advice.  Still need to add more links and hoping to get a shopping cart in for the CD's.

Jules

EldoLen

Email

« Reply #33 on: Feb 2nd, 2005, 9:55am »

I've used 1Site for almost two years. I've  tried many others, but none comes close to 1Site. It does everything I want. I have a blog, posters, and lots of pages. I have to update my website daily, and have no problems whatever.  

http://www.literal

I have a 1Site gif on my credits page and hope everyone else does, too.

If I had to type out all the HTML, I won't even bother having a website.
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2010, 4:43pm by Support Staff » Logged
Donna German

Email

« Reply #34 on: Feb 15th, 2005, 4:43pm »

Our Mission is to provide a commission free venue for the promotion of the visual arts.

21st Century Art is committed to imparting a forum of diversity for creativity and expression. We aspire to empower artists by affiliating each with an audience. Additionally we hope to cultivate the desire for thought provoking original art in the general public by making it easily accessible.

Evolve your state of mind.

www.21stcenturyart.net
N_A_Cooke

YaBB Junior Member

WWW Email

« Reply #35 on: May 6th, 2005, 2:44pm »

Here are a couple of offerings www.meltondistrict is a site detailing the churches with bells in the Melton district.  I am particularly proud of the clickable map

www.sproxton.org.uk is the site that I do for the village.

Nick
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2010, 4:13pm by Support Staff » Logged

Jules_Ellis

YaBB Junior Member

I love Visual Vision!

WWW Email

« Reply #36 on: May 13th, 2005, 7:05pm »

Hi, I created a site with EWE and I added some buttons + submenus created with buttongenerator. This is dicussed in the thread "Question about Nav Bars". I thought that perhaps some people want to see the result. But the whole site is in Dutch. My current URL is

http://home.versatel.nl/julesellis/

Have fun, Jules
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2005, 3:14am by Support Staff » Logged

baldwinsai

YaBB Newbie

I love Visual Vision!

WWW Email

« Reply #37 on: Jun 2nd, 2005, 1:07am »

Ok, here's our try at it.  What do you think?

www.bhsjrotc.org

Aloha,
sai

Morrelle

Email

« Reply #38 on: Aug 9th, 2005, 4:10pm »

Here is my creation. Mind you: This is an resource/RPG site tailored around V:tM. A more sinister, and darker looking template for the forum will be uploaded within 24 hours.

We are huge Giovanni fans!
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2010, 4:41pm by Support Staff » Logged
Bryan

Email

« Reply #39 on: Aug 9th, 2005, 4:53pm »

It has been close to a year since I started using 1site and I am still impressed and amazed at how easy it is. I have added many new pages since the beginning and 1site makes it so easy to update information at any time. I still stand behind my first post on this site back in December of 2004. If I can do this, anyone can." If you are hesitant about getting started with 1site - don't hesitate any longer. It IS all it says it is and then some! I publish a newspaper and have to update the website regularly. I needed something I could use that wouldn't take me forever to learn. Thankfully, I found 1site. My site can be found at: www.northcountrynewsnh.com. If you are looking for something easy to use, affordable and a company that stands behind their product and is always willing to help you get started - look no further! Thanks again for a wonderful product. I would recommend this to anyone. Bryan
Nurit Lewi

Email

« Reply #40 on: Nov 17th, 2005, 4:50am »

I just finished creating our web page. thank you for an easy to use softeare.

Our web address: www.tutim.co.uk
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

« Reply #41 on: Dec 15th, 2005, 4:38pm »

Just a quick note: all EWE / 1SITE users are welcome to post here!

Just hit the "Reply" link that is on the bottom right of the last post
Christine Kaiser

Email

« Reply #42 on: Jan 24th, 2006, 8:08am »

Hi it took me awhile to figure stuff out but my site is finally up. www.christinekaiser.com
I really really like 1site but there are still somethings that make my head spin - can somebody tell me whether my site is configured correctly to get listed on the search engines. all I want is if people google my name my site will show up in the search. Ive submitted the site to a zillion engines. thanks (plus I would post this elsewhere but I cant register (I never get emailed a password hmmm Im sure its me but what can you do
Toni Diez

Email

« Reply #43 on: Jan 29th, 2006, 11:07am »

Hi, everybody  
I have been taking a good look at the sites users are doing with EWE, and I am really impressed... many congratulations to Morrelle  
and Kristine Kaiser, these 2 sites are specially good-looking for me.

This is not my first webpage, I can tell you.
I have tried many other programs like Microsoft Frontpage, Adobe GoLive and others, and after months of use I could not make a fraction of what I have done with EWE on a couple of weeks.

One thing more: it is not only a fantastic software, I am most impressed by the degree of help and support they are giving to users.

I sent 2 emails with things I did not understand, and I had 2 replies from them during the same weekend, answering totally all of my doubts.

C´mon,   I want to see the people from Microsoft answering support emails in less than 12 hours, during a Sunday !!!!

If we want to give back some help to this nice company, there is an easy way, we can include a LINK to EWE in our sites, mentioning it is built with it.

Here´s my site, about Rc helicopters... I hope you like it!
www.spookycopters.com

Toni
docwatson

Email

« Reply #44 on: Feb 11th, 2006, 10:29pm »

I have been working with Easy Web Editor for more than a year, almost two, and I have really put it through it's paces.  Easy Web Editor is hands down the simplest program I have ever worked with and when I first began working with EWE I had no experience with programming or web editoring.  As of this date I have four (4) websites up and operational.  Thanks to the great team at Visual Vision for having this program available.  I am very pleased with the results.  

Here are the websites:

www.docwatsonshealthstuff.com
www.naturallygoodforyou.
www.sassyonline.org
www.get100percentfinancing

Little did I think when I first began this journey of developing my own website for my business, Doc Watson's Health Stuff, that I would be contemplating doing web development as a side line.  Thanks again everyone at Visual Vision.

Deb Watson
« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2010, 4:52pm by Support Staff » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2010 VisualVision and VisualVision Users