VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing CD DVD, catalog, protect ebook, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 3:50am

(this forum was - and actually still is - here)

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) « Search engines submission - META keywords »

Français (Google)
software free download
Español (Google)
software free download
Italiano

create Website1SITE: create a business or personal Website with ease...
software support
manuals, documentation on CDCDFrontEnd: distribute documentation, CD brochures & CD business cards; protect CD (Fra, Ita)
software free download
create Web CD catalogHyperPublish: create Website, product catalog (also from DB CSV), multimedia CD... (Ita)
software free download
create ebookEBooksWriter: edit, pack and protect smart ebooks... (Esp, Ita)
cd software
create manualPaperKiller: create a manual, hypertext, manage electronic documentation
software free download
software documentationRoboAuthor: make software helpfile and documentation .CHM .HLP HTML Help
software free download
host hostingVisionHost: web space hosting for VV customers
software free download
create a Web siteEasyWebEditor: build your own Web site, create good Internet pages without code or "HTML"
software free download
Français (Google)
Créer une page Internet personnelle ou d'entreprise avec facilité; distribuer de la documentation, des brochures avec CD DVD à démarrage automatique / auto exécutable, protéger CD / DVD; logiciel pour catalogue de produits (database, CSV); modifier, emballer et protéger ebooks; créer un manuel, un hypertexte, gérer la documentation électronique; construire votre site Web, créer des pages...
software free download
Español (Google)
Crear un negocio o sitio web personal con facilidad; distribuir la documentación, manuales, folletos y CD / DVD tarjetas de visita; proteger CD; crear catálogo de productos (database, CSV), editar, empaquetar y proteger ebook; crear un manual, hipertexto, gestión de documentación electrónica y ayuda CHM y HLP; construir su propio sitio Web, crear páginas de Internet...
software free download
Search:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast)
   Our Products
   EasyWebEditor / 1site

Search engines submission - META keywords
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Search engines submission - META keywords  (Read 6386 times)
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Search engines submission - META keywords
« on: Apr 3rd, 2003, 6:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I built my website www.shorethingcharters.com using your easy web editor software and am very pleased with the results.  My question now is registering my site with search engines.  Does Visual Vision make any registration software?  Can you reccommend some registration software to me?

*** the simplest thing is to manually register. See http://www.google.com/addurl.html and on altavista.com search for "add url". Same for other search engines.

Also I have to add/edit the keywords and meta tags on all my pages.  Can you tell me how to do this?

*** In each page, just use "Insert >HTML >At page start" then write:
<meta name="kywords"content="key1, key2, ...">

It is not mandatory to insert keywords: actually Google and Altavista can index your site also without keywords (they read the page content).
In any case, be sure to add only relevant keywords.  

For improving your position I'd suggest also to post your site in the topic "Sites created with EasyWebEditor / 1site" and to link back the page. This will help

Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Re: Search engines submission - robots.txt
« Reply #1 on: May 12th, 2007, 6:40am »

> I've used your software for sometime and it is great.  However our site traffic is very low. I went to Google to try to improve the situation.

>Google states that it is most important that robots can spider the site and that to do so, they need to be able to find robots.txt

>Since EWE and 1Site define the page names, this seems to be a problem.
I notice that the users' forum has no information on this item ("robots.txt").

>Although Google lists our pages, the traffic overall is nominal.  Meta tags for key words have been in place for some time (on the first page).

> Do you have any advice on allowing spiders to find "robots.txt" on the site?  Many thanks for your support.

Hi! Don't want to put you down, but robots.txt is not your problem.

However to create robots.txt you just need the MSWindows Notepad.
Create a text file like this (open Notepad, create the file by following the google specifications or any other specs that you may find on the net; then File | Save and choose robots.txt as name), then you can use EasyWebEditor's Generic FTP feature to transfer this text file within your website main folder.

However, your web traffic will not improve for this.
Most of our websites don't have robots.txt

The important things are:
1) to have good content
2) to have other websites similar to yours that link to you
3) a lot of luck!

By the way everybody is free to post suggestions here
Rikard
YaBB Newbie

I love Visual Vision!

Email

Re: Search engines submission - META keywords
« Reply #2 on: Nov 10th, 2008, 5:31am »

Hi
My website does not become indexed by either of google or altavista for whatever reason. It presents my boatcharter business in the south of Sweden. Any ideas from the forum would be greatly appreciated.  
www.xaryachtcharter.se

Cheers
Rikard
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2010 VisualVision and VisualVision Users