VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing CD DVD, catalog, protect ebook, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 18th, 2018, 2:00pm

(this forum was - and actually still is - here)

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) « Changing hypertextpage Titles & Linking to web. »

Français (Google)
software free download
Español (Google)
software free download
Italiano

create Website1SITE: create a business or personal Website with ease...
software support
manuals, documentation on CDCDFrontEnd: distribute documentation, CD brochures & CD business cards; protect CD (Fra, Ita)
software free download
create Web CD catalogHyperPublish: create Website, product catalog (also from DB CSV), multimedia CD... (Ita)
software free download
create ebookEBooksWriter: edit, pack and protect smart ebooks... (Esp, Ita)
cd software
create manualPaperKiller: create a manual, hypertext, manage electronic documentation
software free download
software documentationRoboAuthor: make software helpfile and documentation .CHM .HLP HTML Help
software free download
host hostingVisionHost: web space hosting for VV customers
software free download
create a Web siteEasyWebEditor: build your own Web site, create good Internet pages without code or "HTML"
software free download
Français (Google)
Créer une page Internet personnelle ou d'entreprise avec facilité; distribuer de la documentation, des brochures avec CD DVD à démarrage automatique / auto exécutable, protéger CD / DVD; logiciel pour catalogue de produits (database, CSV); modifier, emballer et protéger ebooks; créer un manuel, un hypertexte, gérer la documentation électronique; construire votre site Web, créer des pages...
software free download
Español (Google)
Crear un negocio o sitio web personal con facilidad; distribuir la documentación, manuales, folletos y CD / DVD tarjetas de visita; proteger CD; crear catálogo de productos (database, CSV), editar, empaquetar y proteger ebook; crear un manual, hipertexto, gestión de documentación electrónica y ayuda CHM y HLP; construir su propio sitio Web, crear páginas de Internet...
software free download
Search:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast)
   Our Products
   EasyWebEditor / 1site

Changing hypertextpage Titles & Linking to web.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Changing hypertextpage Titles & Linking to web.  (Read 719 times)
GaryLloyd

YaBB Newbie

I love Web CD and ebooks software!

WWW Email

Changing hypertextpage Titles & Linking to web.
« on: Feb 26th, 2004, 10:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I need help with two issues concerning 1site and
web site linking.

1) I have created 12 hypertext pages using the first as a template for the rest. Thus each page is labeled the same so when I go to link each page I have to use preview . How can I edit each page so when I use link I can see the correct page?

2) One  of my pages is labeled Brochure. I have created an exe file brochure sample that I would like to have posted on my web site. Do I create  
a new blank page for my web site, labeled Brochure example. create a link from Brochure page to Brochure example and then upload? And if so how do I upload?

Once someone is at my site I would like them to be able to find it and view it .  

I also would like to be able to have a e-mail link that would take the e-mail recipient directly to that part of the site.

The answer to the first question I suspect would be important for the linking issue with the second question.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,  
Gary

Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Re: Changing hypertextpage Titles & Linking to web
« Reply #1 on: Feb 27th, 2004, 10:32am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

1) I have created 12 hypertext pages using the first as a template for the rest. Thus each page is labeled the same so when I go to link each page I have to use preview . How can I edit each page so when I use link I can see the correct page?

>>>
Just use "Format >Page properties" for changing the title of the current page.
You can also use "Hypertext >Images link files archive and deletion" for having a list of all pages (then slow double click to edit the names)
>>>

2) One  of my pages is labeled Brochure. I have created an exe file brochure sample that I would like to have posted on my web site. Do I create a new blank page for my web site, labeled Brochure example. create a link from Brochure page to Brochure example and then upload? And if so how do I upload?

>>>
You can link your exe file from within any page.
Say the file will be in
http://www.yoursite.com/thefile.exe

then just select a text block, Insert >Link, 3rd tab, Add+, then type
http://www.yoursite.com/thefile.exe

For uploading the file, you can use an external FTP program such as WS_FTP or you can use the internal "Generic FTP" (I don't remember if this feature is available in EWE/1SITE or only within HyperPublish; it should be under the Publish menu)
>>>

I also would like to be able to have a e-mail link that would take the e-mail recipient directly to that part of the site.

>>>
can you reword this?
>>>

Gary Lloyd

Email

Re: Changing hypertextpage Titles & Linking to web
« Reply #2 on: Feb 27th, 2004, 7:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Thank you so much for the info!!!

To clarify the last part:

I would like to insert a picture of the front of my Brochure into the text area of outlook express, the image of which I could then mail to my clients. They could then just click on that image and be taken to the brochure example residing on my site.  

How do I do that ?

Thanks again for your help!!!

Gary
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2010 VisualVision and VisualVision Users