VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing CD DVD, catalog, protect ebook, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2018, 11:47pm

(this forum was - and actually still is - here)

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) « Frames »

Français (Google)
software free download
Español (Google)
software free download
Italiano

create Website1SITE: create a business or personal Website with ease...
software support
manuals, documentation on CDCDFrontEnd: distribute documentation, CD brochures & CD business cards; protect CD (Fra, Ita)
software free download
create Web CD catalogHyperPublish: create Website, product catalog (also from DB CSV), multimedia CD... (Ita)
software free download
create ebookEBooksWriter: edit, pack and protect smart ebooks... (Esp, Ita)
cd software
create manualPaperKiller: create a manual, hypertext, manage electronic documentation
software free download
software documentationRoboAuthor: make software helpfile and documentation .CHM .HLP HTML Help
software free download
host hostingVisionHost: web space hosting for VV customers
software free download
create a Web siteEasyWebEditor: build your own Web site, create good Internet pages without code or "HTML"
software free download
Français (Google)
Créer une page Internet personnelle ou d'entreprise avec facilité; distribuer de la documentation, des brochures avec CD DVD à démarrage automatique / auto exécutable, protéger CD / DVD; logiciel pour catalogue de produits (database, CSV); modifier, emballer et protéger ebooks; créer un manuel, un hypertexte, gérer la documentation électronique; construire votre site Web, créer des pages...
software free download
Español (Google)
Crear un negocio o sitio web personal con facilidad; distribuir la documentación, manuales, folletos y CD / DVD tarjetas de visita; proteger CD; crear catálogo de productos (database, CSV), editar, empaquetar y proteger ebook; crear un manual, hipertexto, gestión de documentación electrónica y ayuda CHM y HLP; construir su propio sitio Web, crear páginas de Internet...
software free download
Search:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast)
   Our Products
   EasyWebEditor / 1site

Frames
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Frames  (Read 735 times)
Colin Campbell

Email

Frames
« on: Mar 12th, 2004, 5:25am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I am trying to create a page with 2 frames. One left one right. In the frame on the left I want to put several links that will change the page in the right frame.

The pages I want to use are in other EWE projects........Any ideas

Thanks.
Kees Kwant

Email

Re: Frames
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18th, 2004, 11:25am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Have a look at my site:
http://home.hccnet.nl/k.kwant/gen/
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Re: Frames, linking to other AEH projects
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18th, 2004, 4:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

To create a left side menu within a single AEH file / project, please hit F1 then click "Tutorials", then see the proper tutorial.

To link to external projects into a frame is possible but it requires a bit of care.

First way (visual): if you the other AEH files are saved within the same folder of the main AEH file, and you are publishing on the Web everything within the same folder, then just use "Insert >Special links" select the proper tab, visually select the frame, press OK and in the "Link to..." dialog use the second tab, choose the destination hypertext and the destination page. The program will automatically calculate the links.

This works also if the relative path on your hard disk (between the two AEH files) is the same on the Web (between the two resulting html-file-sets)

Second way: you can use a bit of HTML code (Insert >HTML >Within text), such as (before the link text) <a class=s0 href=http://www.yoursite.com/thepagetolink_001234.htm target=thenameofthetargetframe> (and then, after the link text </a>

Hope this helps
GorHar

YaBB Newbie

I love Web CD and ebooks software!

WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 22nd, 2004, 8:23pm »

Have been playing around trying to do what Colin asked in the topic title.  Looking at Kees page, this is exactly what I want to be able to do.
 I've created a main page with a frame with links on the left and a main page on the right.  However, when I click on the links on the left side, I go to the linked page, and the frames disappear and I get just the linked page.  I know I'm missing something obvious, but cannot get it right from the help screens
  Any help appreciated
  GorHar@aol.com

Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Mar 23rd, 2004, 5:14pm »

As said, there is a STEP BY STEP tutorial (F1, Tutorials, How to create a left side menu).
If you actually read and follow the tutorial, you can't go wrong.

Please notice that these links won't work within the editor (with the double click over the links), you need to move into "preview mode", with "Hypertext >Read only" or with "Publish >Browser preview".

Please just try!
« Last Edit: Mar 23rd, 2004, 5:16pm by Support Staff » Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2010 VisualVision and VisualVision Users