VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing CD DVD, catalog, protect ebook, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 19th, 2024, 1:18am

(this forum was - and actually still is - here)

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) « 3D buttons »

Français (Google)
software free download
Español (Google)
software free download
Italiano

create Website1SITE: create a business or personal Website with ease...
software support
manuals, documentation on CDCDFrontEnd: distribute documentation, CD brochures & CD business cards; protect CD (Fra, Ita)
software free download
create Web CD catalogHyperPublish: create Website, product catalog (also from DB CSV), multimedia CD... (Ita)
software free download
create ebookEBooksWriter: edit, pack and protect smart ebooks... (Esp, Ita)
cd software
create manualPaperKiller: create a manual, hypertext, manage electronic documentation
software free download
software documentationRoboAuthor: make software helpfile and documentation .CHM .HLP HTML Help
software free download
host hostingVisionHost: web space hosting for VV customers
software free download
create a Web siteEasyWebEditor: build your own Web site, create good Internet pages without code or "HTML"
software free download
Français (Google)
Créer une page Internet personnelle ou d'entreprise avec facilité; distribuer de la documentation, des brochures avec CD DVD à démarrage automatique / auto exécutable, protéger CD / DVD; logiciel pour catalogue de produits (database, CSV); modifier, emballer et protéger ebooks; créer un manuel, un hypertexte, gérer la documentation électronique; construire votre site Web, créer des pages...
software free download
Español (Google)
Crear un negocio o sitio web personal con facilidad; distribuir la documentación, manuales, folletos y CD / DVD tarjetas de visita; proteger CD; crear catálogo de productos (database, CSV), editar, empaquetar y proteger ebook; crear un manual, hipertexto, gestión de documentación electrónica y ayuda CHM y HLP; construir su propio sitio Web, crear páginas de Internet...
software free download
Search:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast)
   Our Products
   EasyWebEditor / 1site

3D buttons
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 3D buttons  (Read 2766 times)
Mon Bidoux

Email

3D buttons
« on: Jul 20th, 2004, 4:58pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Have tried 3D buttons for text that says:  
"What's new?" and the question mark disappears.  How can i insert it back in there?
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Re: 3D buttons
« Reply #1 on: Jul 20th, 2004, 5:38pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

For 3D buttons you should write support@multimediasoft.com

I believe you can modify the text when you are inside 3D buttons....
Mon Bidoux

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jul 20th, 2004, 5:44pm »

Thanks Support,

I tried, guess will have to write to their support team.
toni diez

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jun 10th, 2008, 6:29pm »

I have purchased 3d buttons for my Ewe edition. It is a nice and useful tool, as it not only allows you to create good looking buttons but also gives you a tool to create menus, toolbars and other things.

After reading the manual and practisising a bit (I may miss something) I cannot get the buttons to react when pressed in my page.

When I create a button, in the preview window of the program, the button reacts when clicked, but for some reason when I copy it to the clipboard and to my page it does look ok, but doesn´t move when pressed.

I also have tried from the main EWE program instead of using the clipboard. So I write the text, select it, and using the plug-in interface I convert it easily into a button, then save and exit and put the button as a transparent GIF (I have tried also the other options), but still tha button created this way doesn´t react to the mouse click.

Please, can I get some help? I am sure I am doing something wrong or forgetting something, but I cannot find what.

Thank you very much for a hand...
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Jun 10th, 2008, 6:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

3d buttons, when it works as standalone, can create several Javascripts that you may use if you know these things.

Within EasyWebEditor, you can transform automatically a text to a button (type a text, select it, use the magic button within the text toolbar to run 3d buttons, select your options, exit from 3d and the text is a button, button (A) ).

Then you can apply a rollover effect. To do this, type again the text, do again as above, and create the rollovered button (B).

Then you will have 2 buttons on the page, normal (A) and rollover image (B), both static.

Delete the rollover from the page (it will remain inside the internal album)

Then right click with the mouse on the normal button, and from the popup menu, select "Properties".

Then, within the dialog, select the "low res / mouse over" tab on the top.

On the right, press the button with the cactus and the sun, and, from the internal album, select as rollovered image the image (B) previously created. Then press OK.

Now (in preview mode or on the web site) when you move the mouse over the button it changes from A to B.
toni diez

Email

« Reply #5 on: Jun 19th, 2008, 11:02am »

Thank you a million for the reply, and the info. I tried and it is working great.
I am using a second image created also with 3dbuttons, changing colors and adding a "shade" around it, so it makes a very nice effect when pressed.
As there are some other options (changing the direction of the spot light, the size of the fonts, colors, hallos, etc, the possibilities are terrific!  
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2010 VisualVision and VisualVision Users