VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing CD DVD, catalog, protect ebook, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 24th, 2018, 11:51am

(this forum was - and actually still is - here)

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) « E-Mail »

Français (Google)
software free download
Español (Google)
software free download
Italiano

create Website1SITE: create a business or personal Website with ease...
software support
manuals, documentation on CDCDFrontEnd: distribute documentation, CD brochures & CD business cards; protect CD (Fra, Ita)
software free download
create Web CD catalogHyperPublish: create Website, product catalog (also from DB CSV), multimedia CD... (Ita)
software free download
create ebookEBooksWriter: edit, pack and protect smart ebooks... (Esp, Ita)
cd software
create manualPaperKiller: create a manual, hypertext, manage electronic documentation
software free download
software documentationRoboAuthor: make software helpfile and documentation .CHM .HLP HTML Help
software free download
host hostingVisionHost: web space hosting for VV customers
software free download
create a Web siteEasyWebEditor: build your own Web site, create good Internet pages without code or "HTML"
software free download
Français (Google)
Créer une page Internet personnelle ou d'entreprise avec facilité; distribuer de la documentation, des brochures avec CD DVD à démarrage automatique / auto exécutable, protéger CD / DVD; logiciel pour catalogue de produits (database, CSV); modifier, emballer et protéger ebooks; créer un manuel, un hypertexte, gérer la documentation électronique; construire votre site Web, créer des pages...
software free download
Español (Google)
Crear un negocio o sitio web personal con facilidad; distribuir la documentación, manuales, folletos y CD / DVD tarjetas de visita; proteger CD; crear catálogo de productos (database, CSV), editar, empaquetar y proteger ebook; crear un manual, hipertexto, gestión de documentación electrónica y ayuda CHM y HLP; construir su propio sitio Web, crear páginas de Internet...
software free download
Search:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast)
   Our Products
   EasyWebEditor / 1site

« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: E-Mail  (Read 885 times)
grandad

Email

« on: Apr 11th, 2005, 8:47am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi there. Being 72 this year I thought it high time that I had a personal Webpage. I have spent countless hours trying to get the hang of different 'FREE' offerings, but only when I came across Visual Vision have I actually got anywhere near a start.

So now I have a Webpage which 'on test' works fine, with the exception that I am baffled when it comes to the animated 'E-Mail Me' as I have failed to reason out how I link it to a blank e-mail for the readers to contact me.

Could anyone guide this rawer than raw newbie to a happy solution on this one? I do so hope someone can as I am completely stuck on it.  

Nice to meet you all and thanks for reading.  
grandad

Email

Re: E-Mail
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11th, 2005, 11:13am »

Hi there. Please ignore my last post because I have just solved the problem myself. Gosh, this EWE really is easy as the publishers say.

Ah, but now I have another problem. One which I have been unable to solve up to press.

On each page, I need to create blocks of text and/or graphics.  At the moment, if I try and add a block of text it runs foul of the page buttons and so on. This is obviously undesireable for a number of reasons.

How then do I create a text frame in each page so that I can fill out the pages with the information I want to pass on? There will be a simple explanation, but I am blessed if I can fathom this one out. Can anyone spare me a moment or two? Thanks for any help.
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Apr 12th, 2005, 6:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi! I am not sure I understood your question, but if you want to put texts besides images, and/or  page texts and images the only way (there are important reasons for this) is to use "invisible tables".

There is a concise and nice Chapter about this within the PDF manual "Graphics and paging pages".

Like any other activity, creating a Web site involves not just "tech" knowledge, but also the knowledge of important "golden rules"... the basic one is that paging for the paper (fixed width, text blocks, absolute positioning) and paging for the video (unknown page width, relative positioning) is really different.
As said the PDF shows some images / examples and is quite easy to follow..........  
of course 10 minutes of patience are required... yes as everything important in life, it requires patience
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Re: E-Mail link, link to email, text or image
« Reply #3 on: Apr 12th, 2005, 6:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

P.S. for the other users, the one about email is a Frequently Asked Question.
www.easywebeditor.com/faq/
www.1site.info/faq/

It may be useful to post an answer here, too.
Basically:

- over an image: click the image with the right mouse button; choose "Define Link", then click the 3rd tab, press the Add+ button, type your email with the mailto: prefix, e.g. mailto:abcd@cs.com then press OK.

- text block: select the text with the mouse or with SHIFT and the arrow keys; click Insert on the main menu, then Link; then click the 3rd tab, press the Add+ button, type your email with the mailto: prefix, e.g. mailto:abcd@cs.com then press OK. The text will be transformed in a link that can be clicked in order to send email to you.

grandad

Email

« Reply #4 on: Apr 13th, 2005, 9:55am »

Hi folks. Thank you for the input, but once again I have solved the problem on my own. It is amazing just how easy the EWE software is. I now have my text in place and the pageare beginning to shape up very nicely. Thanks again to everyone and have a great time with EWE.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2010 VisualVision and VisualVision Users