VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing CD DVD, catalog, protect ebook, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Feb 24th, 2017, 5:25pm

(this forum was - and actually still is - here)

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) « Sales funnel »

Français (Google)
software free download
Español (Google)
software free download
Italiano

create Website1SITE: create a business or personal Website with ease...
software support
manuals, documentation on CDCDFrontEnd: distribute documentation, CD brochures & CD business cards; protect CD (Fra, Ita)
software free download
create Web CD catalogHyperPublish: create Website, product catalog (also from DB CSV), multimedia CD... (Ita)
software free download
create ebookEBooksWriter: edit, pack and protect smart ebooks... (Esp, Ita)
cd software
create manualPaperKiller: create a manual, hypertext, manage electronic documentation
software free download
software documentationRoboAuthor: make software helpfile and documentation .CHM .HLP HTML Help
software free download
host hostingVisionHost: web space hosting for VV customers
software free download
create a Web siteEasyWebEditor: build your own Web site, create good Internet pages without code or "HTML"
software free download
Français (Google)
Créer une page Internet personnelle ou d'entreprise avec facilité; distribuer de la documentation, des brochures avec CD DVD à démarrage automatique / auto exécutable, protéger CD / DVD; logiciel pour catalogue de produits (database, CSV); modifier, emballer et protéger ebooks; créer un manuel, un hypertexte, gérer la documentation électronique; construire votre site Web, créer des pages...
software free download
Español (Google)
Crear un negocio o sitio web personal con facilidad; distribuir la documentación, manuales, folletos y CD / DVD tarjetas de visita; proteger CD; crear catálogo de productos (database, CSV), editar, empaquetar y proteger ebook; crear un manual, hipertexto, gestión de documentación electrónica y ayuda CHM y HLP; construir su propio sitio Web, crear páginas de Internet...
software free download
Search:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast)
   Our Products
   EasyWebEditor / 1site

Sales funnel
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sales funnel  (Read 3304 times)
Peter

Email

Sales funnel
« on: May 9th, 2011, 6:59am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hey guys

I'm going to make a sales funnel with Easywebeditor. I'm new to this so does anybody know how to do it or know a tutorial to show how Easywebeditor works?  

The official page where you buy the product has poor information on how to actually use the product.. :/
bbyu

Email

Re: Sales funnel
« Reply #1 on: May 9th, 2011, 7:25am »

download the PDF manual the link shoudl be in the home page. There is also a visual manual
Peter

Email

Re: Sales funnel
« Reply #2 on: May 9th, 2011, 11:14am »

Thanks man  

I have looked it through and need more information on "tables" cause it is what I mainly am working with.  

I'm working on 1 "table" which is going cover half of the screen from the center, width wise and all the way down like a big column or any other web page.  

1. question)
The percentage of the screen, the table should fill out doesn't seem to work? - If I set it to 60% and write, the letters will eventually move the table border all the way to right and cover most of the screen...!

2. question)
How do i centre the table I'm working on? - Right now it is on the left side of the screen...

Derry McCormick

Email

Center tables in column
« Reply #3 on: Jul 23rd, 2011, 1:12pm »

Hi,  no matter what I do I can't get tables to center in a column, they always align left?  How can I center a table  Please !!
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Re: center tables
« Reply #4 on: Jul 27th, 2011, 12:55pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

put the cursor in the paragraph where the table is (or right click the table, then "Select table") then click the "center align" button that is in the toolbar (top right)

by the way you are welcome to add question about tables in the other topics about tables, this is off topic here and we normally do not answer off-topic questions
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2013, 7:25am by Support Staff » Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2010 VisualVision and VisualVision Users