VisualVision: professional content publishing software - Web site, self installing CD DVD, catalog, protect ebook, autoplay CD brochure, HTML Help, manual, guide, reference, database import CSV

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 16th, 2017, 2:25am

(this forum was - and actually still is - here)

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) « Frame layout Question »

Français (Google)
software free download
Español (Google)
software free download
Italiano

create Website1SITE: create a business or personal Website with ease...
software support
manuals, documentation on CDCDFrontEnd: distribute documentation, CD brochures & CD business cards; protect CD (Fra, Ita)
software free download
create Web CD catalogHyperPublish: create Website, product catalog (also from DB CSV), multimedia CD... (Ita)
software free download
create ebookEBooksWriter: edit, pack and protect smart ebooks... (Esp, Ita)
cd software
create manualPaperKiller: create a manual, hypertext, manage electronic documentation
software free download
software documentationRoboAuthor: make software helpfile and documentation .CHM .HLP HTML Help
software free download
host hostingVisionHost: web space hosting for VV customers
software free download
create a Web siteEasyWebEditor: build your own Web site, create good Internet pages without code or "HTML"
software free download
Français (Google)
Créer une page Internet personnelle ou d'entreprise avec facilité; distribuer de la documentation, des brochures avec CD DVD à démarrage automatique / auto exécutable, protéger CD / DVD; logiciel pour catalogue de produits (database, CSV); modifier, emballer et protéger ebooks; créer un manuel, un hypertexte, gérer la documentation électronique; construire votre site Web, créer des pages...
software free download
Español (Google)
Crear un negocio o sitio web personal con facilidad; distribuir la documentación, manuales, folletos y CD / DVD tarjetas de visita; proteger CD; crear catálogo de productos (database, CSV), editar, empaquetar y proteger ebook; crear un manual, hipertexto, gestión de documentación electrónica y ayuda CHM y HLP; construir su propio sitio Web, crear páginas de Internet...
software free download
Search:  
Advanced search...

Max results:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast)
   Our Products
   HyperPublish

Frame layout Question
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Frame layout Question  (Read 1152 times)
layne_staley

Email

Frame layout Question
« on: Sep 18th, 2003, 12:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hello,     I received my HyperPublish Pro & EbooksWriter about a week ago and have been very happy with them. I just have a few
questions about the HyperPublish Frame layouts. Every time I use a
frame for a particular page it starts out fine and I save my work,
but when I try to edit the page I set in a frame setting, it
doesn't show up that way. It shows up as one part. Do you know
what I mean? It's like: I make a frame page with two sides. On the left side is my Table of Contents and on the right side is some
nfo. on that page. After I work on it for a while, I save my
work. But then when I go to edit the page, only one part of the
page shows up. Why does this happen? Am I doing it wrong? I used
the load frameset layout button, then I use the load from template
button, then I click on the two vertical 102.frm Is this the right
thing to do?
Support Staff
YaBB Administrator

Meow!

WWW Email

Re: Frame layout Question
« Reply #1 on: Sep 23rd, 2003, 7:27am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Please be aware that each page that is inserted in a frame set do exist also as a single page, e.g. if you start a new work, you create a frameset on the page 0, you type some text into the frames, then you try browsing the AEH file with CTRL+ and CTRL- (CTRL key pressed, then hit the "+" or the "-" key), you will see that the
program automatically created additional pages that do contain the content of the frames.

This is because only ONE of the frames contained in page #0 is the page #0 itself: it is called the master frame and you can see it by pressing the frame/noframe toolbar button (bottom center toolbar). Only the "master frame" is shown in all the dialogs that do contain a preview (such as the "Insert >Link" window) so it is important to realize what is the master frame).

This is a quick explain.
There is a full chapter about frames within the PDF manual, I'd suggest reading it too.

Once understood, the using frames is a simple and fast task .
Pages: 1  Reply Reply, or ask/add more Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

VisualVision main Web site
Easy software tools from Visual Vision:

Visual Vision **User's** Forum (the fast) » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
YaBB © 2000-2001, XNull. All Rights Reserved.
This forum © 2001-2010 VisualVision and VisualVision Users