Check this if you'll be adding code (or don't like smileys).
To confirm that you are human write OK, uppercase:: (by the way we have several filters in place and we monitor everything, so don't loose time)
shortcuts (IE and NS6 only): hit alt+s to send, alt+p to preview, or alt+r to reset
Posted by: webbqt
Posted on: Jun 8th, 2005, 10:55am
I'm having an awful time publishing now that my site is bigger. I would get an error message when i would try to publish the whole site...and then the error would freeze...(Access violation at address 005112A9 in module 'HyperPublish'_e.exe. Read of address 0000004), so I'd have to reboot my computer to get it off. While restarting...the error shows up like 15 times before the computer shuts it off. I've tried different things to fix it including trying to find the page or picture that is causing the problem. I've tried turning off my anti-virus, i've contacted support, I even turned of the reminder to save and that helped...for a while. I could always publish one page at a time though...until now. It tells me i have no connection to the site. I've checked my site online, and different things to make sure my site is running and it is. I haven't changed my settings, so that can't be the problem. I've been told by support that i'm the only one that has ever had this problem and I'm wondering if that's true... Any advise would be good. I hate to get a different program, because I love the way hyperpublish works...except for this problem of coarse....
Posted by: webbqt
Posted on: Jun 10th, 2005, 7:26am
It took some doing...but I have this fixed for now. With the help of my host program, I found out which pages were causing the problem. I made new pages for them using copy paste, then deleted the bad pages. I've had no problems publishing since....and i've probably published about 20 times now. I did make a point of deleteing the bad pages in Hyperpublish every where it might show up(more than just "delet pages"). When I did publish the first time after deleteing the pages...I made sure to delete the file in the publishing page too (the right side box). I also made sure to delete it in Generic FTP publishing. Maybe I am the only one to have this problem, I was not about to make a whole new site because of it like suggested. At least I found a way to fix it...and I'm very happy with Hyperpublish once again.